- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Doug Fry
The 10,000-square-foot building in San Carlos contained only items belonging to Young and his family, including six vintage cars and paintings and what appears to be cases of musical equipment, said Belmont-San Carlos Fire Chief Doug Fry.
Some of the memorabilia was removed as the fire burned, but it's not clear how much was salvaged, Fry said.