- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Doug Hautop
"The response showed a willingness [to work with nonbanks], but we understand getting a mortgage is not as easy as buying flip-flops and a loaf of bread," Mr. Hautop said.
"Enter the new opportunity for nonbanks to provide some of these services," said Doug Hautop, lending practice lead at Carlisle & Gallagher.