- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Topic - Doug Marrone
The Buffalo Bills and the Pittsburgh Steelers have asked the NFL to approve joint practice sessions during training camp this season and next year.
Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach.
Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone wasted little time filling a big hole on his staff by reaching a deal with recently fired Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz as defensive coordinator.
Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone suddenly has a big hole to fill at defensive coordinator with Mike Pettine leaving to take over the Cleveland Browns.
Matt Flynn is getting his latest chance at a fresh start, this time in Buffalo on a team that has spent the past week scrambling to shore up its injury-depleted quarterback position.
Buffalo Bills rookie quarterback E.J. Manuel has a sprained lateral collateral ligament in his right knee that will not require surgery but will sideline him at least two weeks and potentially longer, coach Doug Marrone said Friday.
Once Bills quarterback EJ Manuel practiced Sunday for the first time in two weeks, coach Doug Marrone had an inkling the rookie first-round draft pick might be ready to open the season.
The Bills quarterback competition _ and their expectations in getting off to a fresh start _ are suddenly on indefinite hold with rookie quarterback EJ Manuel to miss the rest of the preseason after hurting his left knee.
Doug Whaley was promoted to take over as Buffalo Bills general manager, making the team's near top-to-bottom offseason overhaul complete.
As he addressed the media at his first press conference as coach, Syracuse's Scott Shafer briefly fumbled for words as he looked over at his wife and two children and thought about his father.
Four years ago, Scott Shafer's football sojourn almost seemed at a dead end.
Syracuse will name defensive coordinator Scott Shafer as the Orange's next coach, a person familiar with the selection process told The Associated Press on Tuesday.
Two down, five to go.
It's been such a whirlwind of a week for Doug Marrone _ from a bowl game at Yankee Stadium to NFL interviews in Arizona _ that it was difficult for the Buffalo Bills new coach to get his bearings on Monday.
It's official: Doug Marrone is the Buffalo Bills' new coach.
"Today, Mike has an opportunity to get a fresh start to his career here in his hometown, and regain his form as a productive player in the National Football League," Marrone said. "We feel Mike is a player who has the ability to help our team improve."
Buffalo coach Doug Marrone said holding practices against another team is something he's done in the past and "truly believes in."