- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Doug Martin
Moves to consider in the wake of injuries to Jay Cutler, Reggie Wayne, Sam Bradford, Doug Martin and Jermichael Finley.
New Mexico State has dropped the interim tag for coach Doug Martin.
Ah, that growing list of Broncos playmakers: Peyton Manning. Von Miller. Demaryius Thomas.
It's been a terrific half-season for Matt Ryan, Marshawn Lynch, J.J. Watt and Charles Tillman.
I've talked plenty in this column about the "golden age" of quarterbacks and the new wave in fantasy football, but it's been nice to see some old-school running back dominance of late.
Good as Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III have been, look beyond the first-year quarterbacks making a strong first impression and check out the other NFL rookies delivering dynamic performances.
In what is turning into a memorable year for rookies, Andrew Luck and Doug Martin took the excellence to a record level.
Doug Martin never had a homecoming like this during his stellar college career at Boise State.
The regular-season finale between New Mexico and Boise State is all about two teams heading in vastly different directions.
A year ago, Doug Martin was focused on tackling ball carriers, chasing receivers and learning his assignments as Boise State's newest defensive back.
Investigator Doug Martin tells the Athens-Banner Herald (http://bit.ly/QgJcEG) no charges have been filed yet, but bank officials say they'll press charges if they money isn't returned.
"Everybody was there. It was awesome," he said. "It's surreal right now. I'm just doing my job out there. I'm honored."