- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Doug Melvin Items
The Milwaukee Brewers built from within, getting top picks and gems late in the draft to have the best farm system in baseball only a few years ago.
After a record-breaking season, the Milwaukee Brewers took the risk that Rickie Weeks' injury-plagued career is firmly in the past.
Setting himself up for an even bigger payday a year from now, Prince Fielder agreed Tuesday to a $15.5 million contract with the Milwaukee Brewers in the largest one-year deal for a player not yet eligible for free agency.
Zack Greinke loves the attitude of the Milwaukee Brewers and their willingness to try to reach the postseason immediately.
The last time general manager Doug Melvin made a big move that prioritized the present over the future, CC Sabathia carried the Milwaukee Brewers to their first postseason appearance since 1982.
The Milwaukee Brewers are going all in for 2011, acquiring former Cy Young winner Zack Greinke in a trade Sunday with the Kansas City Royals.
The Milwaukee Brewers are going all in for 2011, acquiring former Cy Young winner Zack Greinke in a trade with the Kansas City Royals.
Brewers manager Ken Macha is out of a job.
Corey Hart now has a long-term future with the Milwaukee Brewers.