- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Doug Mohns
He said there were offers on "two or three" of the properties but that 38 Studios could not pay the real estate commissions and fees; his firm is now trying to salvage some of those sales, he said.
Mohns said his firm is no longer making the mortgage payments, and that some of 38 Studios' former employees have assumed double payments on homes in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.