- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Doug Parker Items
American Airlines emerged from bankruptcy protection, and US Airways culminated its long pursuit of a merger partner as the two completed their deal Monday to create the world's biggest airline.
The Justice Department says it has reached an agreement to allow American Airlines and US Airways to merge, creating the world's biggest airline.
Following years of bankruptcy filings and debt consolidations, American Airlines and US Airways are expected to announce a merger Thursday, lowering the total of major carriers in the industry to four.
Oil rose again Wednesday, passing $109 a barrel at one point, as the dollar weakened against major foreign currencies.
NEW YORK (AP) — United Airlines said yesterday it increased ticket prices for the second time in a week, adding to its bet that customers will absorb an unrelenting rise in fuel costs.