- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Doug Peterson
Nebraska Attorney General candidate Mike Hilgers is pledging to work closely with county attorneys and local law enforcement if elected.
Lincoln attorney Mike Hilgers is joining the race for Nebraska attorney general.
With just three months until the primary, the Nebraska attorney general's race is filling up fast with candidates who want to replace Republican Jon Bruning while he campaigns for governor.
Unless the unthinkable happens, South Dakota State's game at sixth-ranked Nebraska on Saturday will go down as a forgettable matchup to everyone except the team wearing the yellow and blue.
Lincoln attorney Doug Peterson and state Sen. Pete Pirsch of Omaha have already declared.
Peterson is proud to say who delivered that crushing blow as he blocked on a punt return.