- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Douglas Bowyer
U.S. officials and veterans groups have denounced a YouTube video showing four Marines urinating on three dead Afghan fighters, but some supporters of the Marines are voicing support online.
Douglas Bowyer, who identifies himself as a Marine veteran, wrote on another Facebook page: "Job well done.
"Job well done," wrote Marine veteran Douglas Bowyer on a Facebook group for the Marine's unit, the 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines Expeditionary Force, which deployed to Helmand Province last summer. "The beer is on me!"