- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Douglas Edwards
Mr. Edwards, a former journalist who wrote a book about his tenure at Google entitled "I'm Feeling Lucky," has donated more than $230,000 to Democratic candidates or Democratic groups in the past three election cycles.
"I'm unemployed by choice," Mr. Edwards told the president. "My question is, would you please raise my taxes?"