- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Douglas Erwin
During the world's biggest mass extinction, Earth seemed pretty close to a description of hell _ fiery, smoky and explosive _ created by massive volcanic eruptions, according to research dug up in China.
he said that if critics of global warming science think it shows that climate change is nothing to worry about because it has happened naturally in the past, that's the wrong conclusion.
Erwin said the climate changed because of rapid infusions of carbon dioxide and methane into the air.