- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Douglas Preston Woodlock
Three friends of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will go on trial in June on charges they hindered the investigation into the attack, a federal judge ruled Wednesday.
The longtime girlfriend of mobster James "Whitey" Bulger was sentenced Tuesday to eight years in prison for helping him stay on the run for 16 years.
The longtime girlfriend of mobster James "Whitey" Bulger was sentenced Tuesday to eight years in prison for helping one of the FBI's most-wanted men stay on the run for 16 years, a life her attorney said she doesn't regret because she still loves Mr. Bulger.
"We are all responsible for what we do. We all make choices," Judge Woodlock said. "There is a price to be paid."