- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Douglas R. Scott , Jr.
"The Susan G. Komen Foundation has caved in to the demands of radical abortion apologists," said Douglas R. Scott, Jr., of Life Decisions International, which had been mulling whether to remove Komen from a "boycott list" of Planned Parenthood partners.
Scott said Komen should have anticipated a backlash once word of its funding cutoff plans became public.