- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
Latest Douglas Items
Some say a proposed pipeline may only shift flooding troubles from beleaguered Rice Lake residents to landowners and residents a few miles to the south. Others say they were very disappointed about how they were told of the pipeline and have more questions than answers.
A federal judge has ordered discredited former Douglas County crime scene investigator David Kofoed to pay about $6.6 million to two men he is accused of framing for a double murder they didn't commit.