- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Dov Weisglas
"What happened in France is they gave him a partial blood infusion, he recovered, then they gave him a full blood transfusion," Weisglas said. "That was probably a medical mistake, and he went into shock and never recovered."
He said one of the Palestinian interlocutors warned him at the time that if Arafat died in his compound, "just like for 2,000 years you had to prove you didn't crucify Jesus, then for another 2,000 years you will have to prove you didn't kill Arafat."