- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Dover
Jimmie Johnson thought little of the broken slab of concrete he saw on the Dover track during driver introductions.
Jimmie Johnson handled the pothole at Dover the same way he disposed of a rough patch to start the season.
Kyle Busch heard the critics who said he was too good, too dominant, too loaded with the best equipment to keep dropping down levels and routinely romping his way toward victories.
Jimmie Johnson busted the definition of a minor slump at Charlotte.
Kyle Busch climbed out of his truck, bowed to the crowd, and sprayed beverages at his crew.
Four-time NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon said Friday he will have to retire if he continues to suffer the same, excruciating back pain that he did before last weekend's Coca-Cola 600.
Tony Stewart let his secret out this week on Twitter: He was back testing in a sprint car, feeling like he'd never left.
Delaware State Police have arrested a man in connection with a home invasion in Felton.
A New Hampshire mill complex dating back to the 19th century has been named to the National Register of Historic Places.
All Times EDT
The Delaware State Police say troopers are investigating after a teenager was shot in Dover.
New Hampshire Fish and Game officials are seeking the public's help as they investigate two recent loon shootings.
The murder trial of a man charged with raping and strangling a college student is shaping up to be a case of "he said, she said" between two former lovers.
A Delaware man convicted of a 1982 double murder is asking the state Board of Pardons to commute his life prison sentence.
Delaware State Police have charged two men with drug offenses after troopers say drugs were found during a traffic stop in Dover.