- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Patent-reform proposal takes a baby step in the right direction
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium
Bagwell Field at Dowdy–Ficklen Stadium is the on-campus football facility for the East Carolina Pirates in Greenville, North Carolina. The official capacity of the stadium is 50,000, making it the 4th largest in North Carolina. The record attendance for the stadium was on October 16, 2010 against North Carolina State University with 50,410 in attendance. The stadium is also the site of Spring Commencement exercises for the University. - Source: Wikipedia
For the better part of two decades, the backbone of Virginia Tech's football program was defense. Appropriately enough, that unit ensured Frank Beamer earned his 200th victory at his alma mater.
Previewing Saturday's Virginia Tech-East Carolina, Virginia-Indiana, Navy-Western Kentucky college football games.