- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Dr. Curt Connors
A reboot of a superhero franchise barely a decade old, "The Amazing Spider-Man" is more a note-by-note remake of "Spider-Man," the 2002 blockbuster that got the series going, than a freshly reimagined take.
It's impossible to avoid the comparisons, so we may as well just get them out of the way early so we can move on.
Spider-Man must contend with more than just a lizard in his latest video game adventure.