- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Drake Brown
A New York City nightclub that was the site of a bottle-hurling brawl after a dispute between the entourages of singers Drake and Chris Brown has had its liquor license suspended.
New York state officials say a nightclub that was the site of a bottle-hurling brawl following a dispute between the entourages of singers Drake and Chris Brown could lose its liquor license.
New York City police are investigating an early morning Manhattan bar brawl involving hip hop stars Drake and Chris Brown.
New York City police investigated a report Thursday of a bar brawl involving hip-hop stars Drake and Chris Brown and their entourages in which bottles flew and five people were injured.
A representative for Drake says the hip hop star was on his way out of a Manhattan nightclub when a brawl began between Chris Brown and others.
Representatives for Chris Brown say the hip hop star, his girlfriend and other friends were the victims of a "brutal attack" at a Manhattan nightclub.