- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
Topic - drew barrymore
To say that the new Adam Sandler movie, "Blended," is better than some of his other recent work - "Jack and Jill," for example - isn't saying much. After all, some natural disasters cause less damage than others. But none are a positive development.
Drew Barrymore is now a mommy of two.
As a new mom, Drew Barrymore felt she might sacrifice her famous free-spirited nature for the safety of her 15-month-old daughter.
Footage of the sci-fi drama "Transcendence" previewed at CinemaCon in Las Vegas shows an eerily convincing Johnny Depp as a terminally ill scientist turned unruly machine in the Wally Pfister film that asks: What if we could upload a human mind into a computer?
Drew Barrymore, an accomplished actress, producer and director, is launching her own beauty brand. Maybe, she says, it's the next chapter now that she's married art consultant Will Koppelman and they have a 4-month-old daughter, Olive.
Drew Barrymore is a mom.
Karl Lagerfeld couldn't be more pleased with his latest creation: Drew Barrymore's wedding gown.
Drew Barrymore is engaged to art consultant Will Kopelman.
In "Going the Distance," Drew Barrymore plays a quick-to-laugh, ambitious young hipster who loves cool indie bands, "Shawshank Redemption" and playing the old arcade games in bars. Jason Long, on the other hand, plays a quick-to-laugh, ambitious young hipster who loves cool indie bands, "Shawshank Redemption" and playing old arcade games in bars.
Barrymore told The Associated Press earlier this month that becoming a parent is the greatest thing she's ever done in my life.
Though becoming a parent is "the greatest thing I've ever done in my life," Barrymore says it's brought a new level of anxiety.