- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - drew barrymore
To say that the new Adam Sandler movie, "Blended," is better than some of his other recent work - "Jack and Jill," for example - isn't saying much. After all, some natural disasters cause less damage than others. But none are a positive development.
Drew Barrymore is now a mommy of two.
As a new mom, Drew Barrymore felt she might sacrifice her famous free-spirited nature for the safety of her 15-month-old daughter.
Footage of the sci-fi drama "Transcendence" previewed at CinemaCon in Las Vegas shows an eerily convincing Johnny Depp as a terminally ill scientist turned unruly machine in the Wally Pfister film that asks: What if we could upload a human mind into a computer?
Drew Barrymore, an accomplished actress, producer and director, is launching her own beauty brand. Maybe, she says, it's the next chapter now that she's married art consultant Will Koppelman and they have a 4-month-old daughter, Olive.
Drew Barrymore is a mom.
Karl Lagerfeld couldn't be more pleased with his latest creation: Drew Barrymore's wedding gown.
Drew Barrymore is engaged to art consultant Will Kopelman.
In "Going the Distance," Drew Barrymore plays a quick-to-laugh, ambitious young hipster who loves cool indie bands, "Shawshank Redemption" and playing the old arcade games in bars. Jason Long, on the other hand, plays a quick-to-laugh, ambitious young hipster who loves cool indie bands, "Shawshank Redemption" and playing old arcade games in bars.