- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Drew Brees
Drew Brees has been joking about retirement lately on national television.
The New Orleans Saints could find next season's starting center in the NFL draft, general manager Mickey Loomis said Wednesday.
World Wrestling Entertainment's WrestleMania 30 championship matches will bring more than top professional wrestlers to New Orleans.
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees will be the featured speaker at the Boys Town booster banquet in May.
The New Orleans Saints have placed their franchise tag on Jimmy Graham in order to protect the club's rights to its star tight end through next season.
Jay Gruden recently said that he intends to let Robert Griffin III use his instincts and use his legs to move the ball.
NFL great Jerry Rice is already bucking conventional fantasy football wisdom in a new Pro Bowl format inspired by the popular hobby.
A look at some of the highlights and lowlights of the New Orleans Saints' season:
After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFL's salary cap.
The Seahawks are one step from the Super Bowl because in the NFC divisional playoff game against New Orleans on Saturday they leaned on the principles Pete Carroll put in place in the infancy of his arrival in Seattle.
In the afterglow of advancing to the NFC championship game, Russell Wilson patrolled the Seattle Seahawks locker room making sure the message was still clear to his teammates.
Lynch carried 28 times for 140 yards and two touchdowns and Seattle's defense flustered Drew Brees and New Orleans in a 23-15 victory Saturday in the NFC divisional playoff game.
Behind a big day from running back Marshawn Lynch, Seattle rumbled to a 23-15 win and will advance in the NFL Playoffs.
Marshawn Lynch overpowered the New Orleans Saints in the postseason - again.
SEATTLE (AP) — After nearly two weeks of waiting, the Seattle Seahawks finally get a chance to prove they were worthy of the No. 1 seed they earned in the NFC.
Brees said the ring's design "symbolizes not just this year but the culmination of four years of ups and downs and a lot of hard work and a lot of struggle."
"We found a way to become world champions. It was never about one person. It was never even just about our team," Brees said.