- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Drew Brees
The New Orleans Saints have placed their franchise tag on Jimmy Graham in order to protect the club's rights to its star tight end through next season.
A conservative think tank denounced Tuesday a nutritional advocacy group for its attacks on Olympic figure skater legend Michelle Kwan for being a pusher of soft drinks while sitting on President Obama's fitness council.
Joe Lombardi has already spent plenty of time analyzing his new quarterback.
Terrance Knighton summed it up for so many Broncos fans when he sat stone-faced after Seattle's 43-8 drubbing of Denver in the Super Bowl and said, "It doesn't feel real. It almost feels like a nightmare."
Russell Wilson was thankful to be a part of a day many players regard as a nuisance. The former baseball player knows his career path could have landed him elsewhere, not playing for a championship in just his second NFL season when the Seahawks face the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLIX on Sunday.
Seattle's "Legion of Boom" secondary led by All-Pros Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas may be able to slow down, say, Demaryius Thomas, in the Super Bowl. That doesn't mean Peyton Manning will have to tap the brakes on Denver's Lamborghini offense.
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is disappointed he's not teammates with Robert Mathis during the Pro Bowl.
NFL great Deion Sanders took quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Cam Newton with his first skill position picks in the Pro Bowl draft Wednesday, going for passers early before focusing on defense in building a team for one win.
Jay Gruden recently said that he intends to let Robert Griffin III use his instincts and use his legs to move the ball.
NFL great Jerry Rice is already bucking conventional fantasy football wisdom in a new Pro Bowl format inspired by the popular hobby.
The Detroit Lions hired Joe Lombardi as offensive coordinator, the team announced Tuesday.
A look at some of the highlights and lowlights of the New Orleans Saints' season:
After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFL's salary cap.
The Seahawks are one step from the Super Bowl because in the NFC divisional playoff game against New Orleans on Saturday they leaned on the principles Pete Carroll put in place in the infancy of his arrival in Seattle.
"I love having my guys - I know they can all play," Brees said Thursday. "And I definitely don't want to go up against any of them."
"What it comes down to is just pride - pride in your effort and your performance," Brees said.