- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Drew Coleman
Defensive end Matt Roth has signed a one-year, $3 million contract with Jacksonville, giving the Jaguars a veteran pass rusher opposite Aaron Kampman.
Kyle Wilson was angry at himself, frustrated about losing playing time and the confidence of his coaches.
Darrelle Revis got angry as he watched Brandon Marshall make catch after catch against the New York Jets.
New England Patriots all-purpose running back Kevin Faulk has done nearly everything except grab headlines.
"I left a lot of plays out on the field," Coleman said of his performance against Miami. "I guess I was pleased with it, but there is a lot of work we have to do as a whole. I think I played OK, but there's a lot of work we still have to do."