- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Drew Hill
In a March 19 story about former NFL receiver Drew Hill's death, The Associated Press misspelled the name of Hill's hometown. Hill is from Newnan, Ga., not Newman.
Former NFL wide receiver Drew Hill, a two-time Pro Bowler who was a key part of the Houston Oilers' famed "Run and Shoot" offense of the 1980s, died at an Atlanta hospital late Friday after suffering two massive strokes, according to his agent.