- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Drew Lavender
Purdue has four standout freshmen, and their growth was remarkable as they helped lead the Boilermakers to a successful Big Ten season and a trip to the NCAA tournament. Xavier, on the other hand, is loaded with veterans, including three battle-tested seniors.
Xavier point guard Drew Lavender has "Nope!" written across each of his sneakers, a reminder to himself and his 20th-ranked Musketeers that good teams don't wilt when an opponent makes a push.