- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Drew Miller
DALLAS (AP) — The new year has meant a new start for Jimmy Howard.
The Detroit Red Wings won their 23rd straight home game, setting an NHL multiple-season mark and holding on to beat the San Jose Sharks 3-2 Sunday.
The Detroit Red Wings have agreed to terms with defenseman Jonathan Ericsson and wings Patrick Eaves and Drew Miller.
The Red Wings have agreed to terms with defenseman Jonathan Ericsson and wings Patrick Eaves and Drew Miller, keeping all three players in Detroit.
"You don't win the Presidents' Trophy for not being a good team," Detroit forward Drew Miller said. "So we've got to be prepared."
Miller told The Associated Press he reached a two-year agreement just before a noon deadline when he would have become a free agent.