- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Drew Ryun
Mitt Romney's presidential campaign paid millions of dollars to companies led by top advisers and, by many measures, the campaign got less to show for it than in-house staffers performing a labor of love for President Obama's campaign, expenditure records show.
Even Sheldon Adelson only gets to vote once.
"Conservatives have known for a while now that Eric Cantor is cut from the same cloth of Republicans who are beholden to the K Street interests and pushing amnesty, earmarks and corporate welfare," said Drew Ryun, a political director of the Madison Project, which is backing insurgent candidates in Republican primaries.