- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Drew Winter Items
Buick announced the 2013 Verano Turbo luxury sedan will be powered by an Ecotec 2.0L turbocharged engine with direct injection and continuously variable valve timing that produces an SAE-certified 250 horsepower (187 kW) at 5300 rpm and 260 lb.-ft. (353 Nm) of torque at 2000 rpm.
The all-new 2013 Dodge Dart compact car and the award-winning 2012 Chrysler 300 Luxury Series sedan were chosen for "Wards 10 Best Interiors" list for 2012. WardsAuto World editors picked the winners after evaluating 40 vehicles. All of the contenders for the annual award were completely new or significantly upgraded for the 2012 or 2013 model years. The winners will be honored May 17, 2012 at the WardsAuto Interiors Conference in Dearborn, Michigan.