- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Duane Brown
Less than three weeks before the season kicks off, the NFL and the NFL Referees Association are no closer to an agreement to end the lockout of the officials.
Houston left tackle Duane Brown was suspended for four games Tuesday for violating the NFL's policy on performance enhancing drugs, joining Texans linebacker Brian Cushing on the sideline for the same offense.
BLACKSBURG, Va. — The long shadows of a troubled spring may not be entirely eradicated from the Virginia Tech campus, but they don't hold up under the blazing August afternoon sun of fall practice.
"To actually see him and hear him talk to us, that means everything," left tackle Duane Brown said. "You can hear all about somebody doing well ... but seeing them out and about and walking around that means everything to us."
"So knowing that, it's easy for us to be able to prepare and continue to be professionals and do our job knowing that he's improving and going to be all right," left tackle Duane Brown said.