- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Duane Brown
Less than three weeks before the season kicks off, the NFL and the NFL Referees Association are no closer to an agreement to end the lockout of the officials.
Houston left tackle Duane Brown was suspended for four games Tuesday for violating the NFL's policy on performance enhancing drugs, joining Texans linebacker Brian Cushing on the sideline for the same offense.
BLACKSBURG, Va. — The long shadows of a troubled spring may not be entirely eradicated from the Virginia Tech campus, but they don't hold up under the blazing August afternoon sun of fall practice.
"To actually see him and hear him talk to us, that means everything," left tackle Duane Brown said. "You can hear all about somebody doing well ... but seeing them out and about and walking around that means everything to us."
"So knowing that, it's easy for us to be able to prepare and continue to be professionals and do our job knowing that he's improving and going to be all right," left tackle Duane Brown said.