- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Dubai'S Jebel Ali Port
Latest Dubai'S Jebel Ali Port Items
An Indian fisherman aboard a boat shot at by the U.S. Navy off Dubai's coast has told officials that the crew received no warning before being fired upon, India's ambassador to the United Arab Emirates said Tuesday.
A U.S. Navy ship opened fire on a small boat racing toward it in broad daylight Monday near the Gulf city of Dubai, killing one person, according to American officials.
Iran closed out naval war games in the Gulf on Tuesday much the way they began last month: striking a tone of military defiance while Western powers rallied behind tougher oil and financial sanctions as a crippling tool against Tehran's nuclear program.