- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Dudi Sela
American Sam Querrey narrowly avoided a major upset on Monday with a 6-7 (5), 6-4, 6-3 victory over the 646th-ranked local Tigre Hank in the first round of the Mexican Open.
Top-seeded Tommy Haas fought hard to defeat Russian qualifier Andrey Kuznetsov and reach the semifinals of the Zagreb Indoors tournament on Friday, while Daniel Evans of Britain upset No. 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany.
Andy Roddick lost 2-6, 7-6 (9), 6-4 to Kevin Anderson on Friday night in the quarterfinals at the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships.
John Isner reached his first semifinal of the year with a 6-3, 6-2 win over Bernard Tomic of Australia at the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships on Friday.