- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Duer Sharp
"Our goal is to be a progressive Division I conference," Sharp said. "Jackson State is a perfect example of how these problems can be turned around. They worked along with the NCAA, got some grant money and now have improved tremendously."
SWAC Commissioner Duer Sharp said he hopes it's the beginning of leaguewide improvement that can start in the classroom and carry over to the field.