- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Duffy Waldorf
Colonial member Ryan Palmer shot an 8-under 62 on Thursday to match the first-round record at Hogan's Alley and take a one-stroke lead over John Rollins.
When it comes to golf, Kirk Triplett and Duffy Waldorf have been around the block. Since they turned professional in 1985, the longtime friends have won multiple tournaments on the PGA Tour, competed for major championships and climbed into the top 50 of the World Golf Rankings.