- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Duke Robinson
With a new coaching staff and now Cam Newton on board as the No. 1 overall draft pick, perhaps no team benefits more from the possibly temporary end to the lockout than the Carolina Panthers.
The NFL has suspended Carolina Panthers guard Duke Robinson four games without pay for violating the league's substance abuse policy.
The Associated Press' all-time, all-Big 12 team as chosen by a panel of 20 voters from newspapers across the league's seven states, with a breakdown of votes received: