- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Latest Duke University Items
The stripper who falsely accused a group of Duke University lacrosse players of raping her was sentenced last week to a minimum of 14 years in prison for stabbing her boyfriend to death.
The son of U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe was killed in a weekend plane crash in northeast Oklahoma, the U.S. Secretary of Defense confirmed.
Signs of increasing polarization must be met head-on
It's never too soon to learn how to succeed
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers say a third player has been diagnosed with MRSA, a staph infection that is resistant to many common antibiotics.
A study says kids who date too soon face problems in school and at home. But it takes proactive parenting to navigate the murky waters of young love.
Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd was suspended Friday for two games after pleading guilty in a drunken driving case.
North Carolina's Court of Appeals is hearing arguments Thursday into whether the University of Maryland will pay a $52 million exit fee for leaving the Atlantic Coast Conference. A ruling could take several months, and any decision could be appealed to the state Supreme Court.
Princeton University took the top place honors in U.S. News & World Report’s latest ranking of top 100 institutes of higher learning around the nation.