- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Duncan Jones Items
"Source Code" opens with confusion: Capt. Colter Stevens (Jake Gyllenhaal) wakes up, face pressed against the window of a commuter train. He doesn't know where he is, or how he got there. When he looks in the bathroom mirror, the face he sees is not his own. Yet no one else seems to think anything is amiss. Indeed, Christina (Michelle Monaghan), the attractive woman sitting across from him, appears to be in the middle of a perfectly normal conversation with him.
Director Duncan Jones premiered his thriller Source Code at South by Southwest on Friday, bringing a tech-savvy movie to a high-tech festival.