- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Duncan Keith Items
Madison Bowey has emerged as one of the Capitals' top defensive prospects. He showed why last season.
Kane set up Duncan Keith's tying goal with 8:26 left before scoring the winner with 3:45 to play, propelling the Blackhawks to a 4-3 victory over the Kings in Game 6 on Friday night.
Patrick Kane managed just one assist in the first four games of the Western Conference finals. The Los Angeles Kings took all time and space away from Chicago's goal-scoring star while pushing the Blackhawks to the brink of elimination.
Patrick Kane skated to a patch of open ice near the painted Stanley Cup logo and fired a long, low shot at the Los Angeles net, hoping to hit an invisible hole.
Jonathan Toews and the Chicago Blackhawks had plenty of questions after they had a goal disallowed in Game 1 of the Western Conference final.
Corey Crawford made 25 saves, Jonathan Toews had a big goal in the third period and the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Los Angeles Kings 3-1.
Corey Crawford is playing so well right now that nothing seems to bother him. When the Chicago Blackhawks had a goal waved off in the second period Sunday, Crawford picked up the slack for his disappointed teammates.
Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said it was one of the best games of Duncan Keith's career. Blues coach Ken Hitchcock compared Keith to former Red Wings star Nicklas Lidstrom.
Boston's Zdeno Chara, Chicago's Duncan Keith and Nashville's Shea Weber are finalists for the Norris Trophy, given annually to the NHL's best defenseman.