- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Dustin Brown
The San Jose Sharks spent seven games struggling to get the puck past Jonathan Quick in a playoff loss a year ago.
The rivalry between the Los Angeles Kings and San Jose Sharks has grown so intense in recent years that even newcomers take little time to acclimate themselves to the animosity.
Moments after securing the No. 1 seed for the Western Conference playoffs, Anaheim Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau was asked the secret to beating the Los Angeles Kings four straight times.
John Isner apologized for his performance. Dustin Brown said it felt unbelievable.
The Los Angeles Kings improved their play after blowing a two-goal lead on the road. A little experience goes a long way.
The only thing better than breaking someone's franchise record is being able to talk about it with that player right after it happened.
The Capitals will try to win their fourth straight game tonight against Mike Richards and the Los Angeles Kings. Puck drop is 10:30 p.m. on CSN.
On a night when Calgary honored Canadian Olympians in a pregame ceremony, a pair of Team USA players were the big stars.
On Friday, the U.S. will play Canada — a rematch of the 2010 gold-medal game — for a shot to become an Olympic champion.
Dustin Brown banged in a go-ahead goal late in the first period and the United States went on to dominate the Czech Republic 5-2 Wednesday.
The United States' hockey team is getting exactly what it wanted. Another shot at Canada.
Olympic hockey in the preliminary rounds of the Sochi Games has seemed oddly physical - more than you'd expect from guys who still have to report back to their NHL clubs this month.
Paul Stastny scored twice during a six-goal barrage in the second period, and the United States got off to a spectacular start in the Olympic men's hockey tournament with a 7-1 victory over Slovakia on Thursday.
The United States got off to a spectacular start in the Olympic men's hockey tournament with a 7-1 victory over Slovakia on Thursday.
The struggling Los Angeles Kings won't play another game for 20 days because of the Olympic break. That will give them plenty of time to savor Robyn Regehr's first career overtime goal and try to figure out how to score more often.
"That's playoff hockey," Brown said. "We have to get to the net and get pucks to the net. That's what I did."
"We just weren't ready to play from the get-go," Kings captain Dustin Brown said. "We played into their hands and that's what the score should be."