- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Dustin Byfuglien
Ales Hemsky admitted he was feeling down after being traded to Ottawa from Edmonton last Wednesday.
Marian Gaborik wasn't disappointed that he didn't get on the score sheet in his debut with the Los Angeles Kings, a 3-1 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Thurdsday night.
To stay a step ahead of goaltenders, T.J. Oshie mixes up his shots in shootouts.
T.J. Oshie and Vladimir Tarasenko scored in a shootout to give the St. Louis Blues a 4-3 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday.
Battling a hot Winnipeg team, the Caps battled back from behind in the 3rd period on the strength of veteran stars and young players to beat the Jets.
Dustin Byfuglien's versatility is proving to be highly valuable to the Winnipeg Jets.
The Winnipeg Jets have gotten off to a good start under new coach Paul Maurice.
Boone Jenner and Mark Letestu each scored twice to lift the Columbus Blue Jackets to a 6-3 victory on Saturday and extended the Winnipeg Jets' losing streak to a season-high five games.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — For a guy who had just played a key role in winning a hockey game Tuesday night, Martin St. Louis was still not a very happy fellow.
OTTAWA (AP) — Mika Zibanejad had a goal and an assist Thursday and Clarke MacArthur scored the winning goal midway through the third period and the Ottawa Senators beat the Winnipeg Jets 4-3 on Thursday.
Capitals coach Adam Oates thinks defenseman John Carlson has played well enough to make the U.S. Olympic team. Do you?
Capitals defenseman Mike Green has been reminded that safer is better when it comes to decisions with the puck.
With five goals in his last eight games, Adam Oates believes defenseman John Carlson should be on the U.S. Olympic team. 'Come get him,' Oates said.
Alex Ovechkin scored two goals and Braden Holtby made 30 saves as the Washington Capitals beat the Winnipeg Jets 6-1 on Friday.
Mike Knuble was already in the penalty box for holding. Then, Brooks Laich sent the puck sailing over the glass from the defensive zone.
"Couple of tough bounces," Byfuglien said. "Pav has been doing everything to keep us in every game."
He said the team has to move on from this loss.