- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Dustin Moskovitz Items
Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz has sold 5.7 million shares of the company's stock, a small fraction of his total holdings.
Ford is adding 1,200 workers to a suburban Detroit factory to build the Fusion, a sign of confidence that the revamped sedan will be a big hit when it goes on sale this fall.
Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz has been selling Facebook stock each trading day since Aug. 17. As of his most recent disclosure, he has shed 7.5 million shares for proceeds of $143 million, at prices ranging from $17.56 to $20.08. He still owns hundreds of millions shares.
Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz is shedding another 450,000 of the social networking company's shares, for a take of about $8.3 million.
Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz is shedding another 450,000 company shares for a take of about $8.7 million.
Major investors of public companies are required to disclose when they buy and sell stock. A few have done so for Facebook Inc., according to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission:
Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz has been selling 150,000 shares of Facebook stock a day out of the hundreds of millions that he owns. So far, he has shed 1.35 million shares for proceeds of $26.2 million, at prices ranging from $18.79 to $20.08.
Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz has shed 450,000 shares in the social network in recent days for about $8.7 million, according to a regulatory filing on Friday.
The recovery of the U.S. housing market is looking steadier and more sustainable, a trend that likely will add to economic growth in 2012 for the first time in seven years.