- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
Topic - Dustin Nippert
Texas Rangers right-hander Dustin Nippert escaped serious injury when he was hit in the head by Austin Jackson's line drive in the sixth inning of an 8-6, 14-inning win over the Detroit Tigers on Monday night.
Texas Rangers pitcher Dustin Nippert says he didn't sustain any significant injuries when he was hit by a batted ball during Monday night's game against Detroit.
DETROIT (AP) - Texas Rangers pitcher Dustin Nippert says he didn't sustain any significant injuries when he was hit by a batted ball during Monday night's game against Detroit.