- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest dustin pedroia Items
A year after bolstering their rotation at the trade deadline, it looks as if the Boston Red Sox are exploring the market again. Manager John Farrell announced a move indicating the Red Sox are seriously considering offers for Lester, their ace, before Thursday's non-waiver trade deadline.
Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia was ejected at the end of the third inning in Sunday's game against Tampa Bay by home plate umpire D.J. Reyburn.
Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia is out of Saturday night's game against Tampa Bay with a right hand injury suffered in his last at-bat one night earlier.
The pain of seeing a lead disappear against the Red Sox was bad enough for the Braves.
The Red Sox are headed home with a new streak and renewed optimism.
There's a troubling trend developing on baseball's best pitching staff.
David Ortiz and the Boston Red Sox were in desperate need of a big hit.
The bottom of the ninth opened as if it was scripted for the defending World Series champion Red Sox.
The strong finish by Texas Rangers left-hander Robbie Ross wasn't enough to offset his bad start.