- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Dustin Sternbeck
Arlington police on Sunday were investigating a crash that killed a 21-year-old driver who lost control of his car while driving up to 90 miles per hour across the Key Bridge.
A Marymount University student is recovering from surgery after another student slashed him across the abdomen, exposing his intestines, during a fight inside a school dorm room, Arlington police said Monday.
Arlington County police and the Chief Medical Examiner's office are trying to determine the cause of death for an 87-year-old man.
Arlington County police are investigating the suspicious deaths of two men found dead Tuesday morning inside an apartment in the Hall's Hill neighborhood.
The suspect from a Friday afternoon fatal armed robbery at an Arlington jewelry store remains at large and dangerous, police said.
Police know someone stole two cars from an Arlington County home, but they still aren't quite sure who won the beer-pong game that the burglars appear to have left behind.
Police found the bodies of a man and a woman in a Shirlington apartment Tuesday after what officials say appears to have been a murder-suicide.
Arlington County police are investigating a hit and run that killed a 62-year-old pedestrian near the Pentagon early Tuesday morning.
He apparently blew right through a stop sign and struck a Toyota Highlander, Arlington County Police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck said, ARL.com reported.
Mr. Sternbeck said the crash diverted traffic for nearly six hours.