- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Latest Dustin Sternbeck Items
Arlington police on Sunday were investigating a crash that killed a 21-year-old driver who lost control of his car while driving up to 90 miles per hour across the Key Bridge.
A Marymount University student is recovering from surgery after another student slashed him across the abdomen, exposing his intestines, during a fight inside a school dorm room, Arlington police said Monday.
Arlington County police and the Chief Medical Examiner's office are trying to determine the cause of death for an 87-year-old man.
Arlington County police are investigating the suspicious deaths of two men found dead Tuesday morning inside an apartment in the Hall's Hill neighborhood.
The suspect from a Friday afternoon fatal armed robbery at an Arlington jewelry store remains at large and dangerous, police said.
Police know someone stole two cars from an Arlington County home, but they still aren't quite sure who won the beer-pong game that the burglars appear to have left behind.
Police found the bodies of a man and a woman in a Shirlington apartment Tuesday after what officials say appears to have been a murder-suicide.
Arlington County police are investigating a hit and run that killed a 62-year-old pedestrian near the Pentagon early Tuesday morning.