- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Latest Dusty Baker Items
Dusty Baker is out as manager of the Cincinnati Reds, three days after his team lost the National League wild-card game to Pittsburgh.
Bailey became the third Reds pitcher with more than one no-hitter, joining Jim Maloney and Johnny Vander Meer — still the only big leaguer to toss two in a row. Bailey beat the Pirates 1-0 in Pittsburgh last Sept. 28 and got another 17 starts later.
The Reds have lost top starter Johnny Cueto for at least a few weeks because of a strained muscle in his back, the third significant injury for the defending NL Central champions in the season's opening weeks.
Reds outfielder Ryan Ludwick is expected to miss at least three months following surgery on Wednesday to repair torn cartilage in his right shoulder.
eds owner Bob Castellini couldn't imagine Dusty Baker leaving.
Reds owner Bob Castellini couldn't imagine Dusty Baker leaving.
Hardly able to get a hit, the San Francisco Giants used a misplayed grounder to prolong their NL playoff series.
Joaquin Arias hit a grounder toward third base and took off toward third, covering those 90 feet in a blink as a full-to-capacity ballpark went silent with angst.
Johnny Cueto's bad back left the Cincinnati Reds unsure who would start Game 4 if their playoff against the San Francisco Giants goes that far.