- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest Dwayne Bowe Items
Kansas City Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe has pleaded guilty to amended charges of defective equipment and littering in connection with his November arrest for possessing marijuana.
An attorney for Kansas City Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe has filed a motion to suppress evidence related to his arrest for possessing marijuana.
Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe will play Sunday night against Denver after his arrest for speeding and possession of marijuana over the weekend, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.
Bowe was pulled over for speeding Sunday in the Kansas City suburb of Riverside. Police said an officer smelled "a strong odor of marijuana from inside of the vehicle," and a search using a police dog found Bowe's wallet with two containers that the officer suspected was marijuana.
Dwayne Bowe deftly avoided the locker room full of prying TV cameras, finally emerging onto the Kansas City Chiefs' practice field Wednesday as if nothing was amiss.
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe was arrested outside Kansas City over the weekend on charges of speeding and possessing marijuana, authorities said Tuesday.
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe was arrested outside Kansas City over the weekend on charges of speeding and possessing marijuana, throwing his status for a pivotal AFC West showdown against the Denver Broncos into question.
Police in suburban Kansas City say the Chiefs receiver was pulled over for speeding late Sunday and that an officer smelled marijuana in the car. The officer found a bag holding Bowe's wallet and two small containers of what the officer suspected was marijuana.
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe has been arrested outside Kansas City for speeding and possessing marijuana.