- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Dwayne Corbett
The night before a 61-year-old Northeast man was fatally beaten in his basement apartment, he was attacked and bound in a similar manner but did not report the incident to police, according to testimony in D.C. Superior Court on Thursday.
Mr. Spencer "was initially hesitant about putting the knife in [Scarborough] but his hand got heavy and he kept going and going," Detective Corbett said.
On the evening of June 17, Scarborough answered his door naked and was attacked by several men who left him bound with white rope until he was found and cut loose the next morning, Metropolitan Police Department homicide Detective Dwayne Corbett said during testimony.