- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial Commission
The congressional committee tasked with overseeing the proposed Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial on Wednesday will consider legislation that addresses financial and design issues that have plagued the process and would oversee a potential overhaul of the commission running the project and its plans.
A dispute over a memorial design featuring a statue of President Eisenhower as a barefoot boy is threatening to delay construction of a national memorial to the 34th president and leader of the Allied forces in World War II.