- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial
Construction of a Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial is no closer after the U.S. Commission of Fine Arts on Thursday expressed new criticism of the beleaguered project's designs and voiced concern for visitors' overall impressions.
Designers behind the Eisenhower Memorial are using cutting-edge technology to help tell the story of a man known for keeping an eye on the future.