- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial
Construction of a Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial is no closer after the U.S. Commission of Fine Arts on Thursday expressed new criticism of the beleaguered project's designs and voiced concern for visitors' overall impressions.
Designers behind the Eisenhower Memorial are using cutting-edge technology to help tell the story of a man known for keeping an eye on the future.