- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Dwight Howard Items
Six years ago this week, LeBron James, Dirk Nowitzki and several other NBA All-Stars left the comforts of a high-rise hotel in downtown New Orleans for a short, sobering bus ride to a devastated neighborhood a few miles away.
Keeping things simple is working just fine for the Houston Rockets.
Dwight Howard was disappointed by the Rockets' inconsistent effort, even if it was good enough to beat the Bucks.
Kevin Love wanted to, well, show some love.
Adidas has unveiled its 2014 NBA All-Star shoe lineup and one of the models will be worn by John Wall.
John Wall scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half and the Washington Wizards took advantage of a rare off-game from hometown star Kevin Durant in a 96-81 win over the Thunder on Saturday night that stopped Oklahoma City's 10-game winning streak.
Jeremy Lin impressed his teammates with his first career triple-double in Houston's win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday night.
Chandler Parsons and the Houston Rockets made it two straight over a Texas rival without James Harden.
The Portland Trail Blazers and Houston Rockets each had two players picked as reserves for the NBA All-Star game, while the Indiana Pacers had to settle for just Roy Hibbert despite the league's best record.