- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Dwight Jones
A Will County judge has sentenced a Chicago man to 50 years in prison in the 2011 death of a man who was beaten with a lamp and then robbed.
Richmond Mayor Dwight Jones has been elected chairman of the Democratic Party of Virginia.
Virginia Democrats and gay rights advocates are sharply criticizing Gov. Terry McAuliffe's pick to be the next chairman of the state party, saying Richmond Mayor Dwight Jones' position on same-sex marriage is in direct conflict with progress the party has made and should disqualify him as a candidate.
A Will County jury has convicted a Chicago man of first-degree murder in the slaying of a man who was beaten to death with a lamp and then robbed in 2011.
Democrat Terry McAuliffe brazenly inserted himself into the sensitive debate over Virginia's heritage, condemning the flying of a Confederate flag and renewing a cultural debate that has ensnared governors of both parties for decades.
Having the Redskins training camp in town is a big deal. That makes Richmond a big deal, which is something it has sought to become for a long time.
The ground-breaking for the project was Jan. 9, and Richmond Mayor Dwight Jones said the deal "was predicated on our being able to deliver a training camp site. ... The project is on schedule and on time."
"I think it is kind of like a coming-out party," Jones said.