- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Dwight Jones
A Will County judge has sentenced a Chicago man to 50 years in prison in the 2011 death of a man who was beaten with a lamp and then robbed.
Richmond Mayor Dwight Jones has been elected chairman of the Democratic Party of Virginia.
Virginia Democrats and gay rights advocates are sharply criticizing Gov. Terry McAuliffe's pick to be the next chairman of the state party, saying Richmond Mayor Dwight Jones' position on same-sex marriage is in direct conflict with progress the party has made and should disqualify him as a candidate.
A Will County jury has convicted a Chicago man of first-degree murder in the slaying of a man who was beaten to death with a lamp and then robbed in 2011.
Democrat Terry McAuliffe brazenly inserted himself into the sensitive debate over Virginia's heritage, condemning the flying of a Confederate flag and renewing a cultural debate that has ensnared governors of both parties for decades.
Having the Redskins training camp in town is a big deal. That makes Richmond a big deal, which is something it has sought to become for a long time.
He says it will make the Bottom a destination and honor the neighborhood's slave-trading past.
Jones said Saturday that he believes in social justice, but he did not clarify his position on same-sex marriage.